Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bhoys bhetter as Naka is baka

I have to admit that I was starting to get worried about Celtic's recent run of somewhat less than spectacular play. But now that Shunsuke Nakamura is back, I really don't see too many losses on the Hoops' remaining SPL schedule. Hopefully, they can get in some kind of groove before the Champions League dates with Barca Feb. 20. And what better place to start than at home vs. Kilmarnock on Saturday (3 p.m. in Glasgow, 9 a.m. here in Houston). For all of us local Celtic fans, the best place I know to watch the game is with the Bobby Lennox Celtic Supporters Club at the Bull and Bear. Unfortunately, I will miss the game (as well as the US MNT friendly with Sweden Saturday night) as I will be cooling with the fam in the Texas Hill Country for the holiday weekend. But I know I won't be supporting alone. In the meantime, check out this collection of goals from the Scottish Cup's 4th round this past weekend, including Naka's thing of beauty in the Bhoys' 3-0 win over Sterling Albion.


No comments: